Friday, December 31, 2004

Silence, Wind, Party.

G'day everybody, my name is Jace and I am feeling fucked up.

Well, not really, but my body is a hella tired. Today is one of those "What Happened During New Year's Eve" post. Well, yesterday I had a BBQ at my house and it more or less sucked. Only half of the invitees came and we were bumming around most of the time. It was nice seeing some old friends but other than that, it was goddamned boring. Only towards the end of the party (which was around midnight or so), did I feel a bit happier because I observed something interesting which I shall not mention as I do not want to jinx it.

Well, after saying my goodbyes to the others, Dai, Sizer, Rei and I went to Zhin's place where he had a insane private party. Good music, good company and A LOT of drinks. Yeah, I had to break my vow on drinking for that day, seeing that it was a rare occasion and if I didn't get pissed drunk, it's all cool :P

Absinthe scares me. 72.5% alcohol. I think that it evaporates a little bit after you open the bottle. Tasted like mouthwash. I only took a sip since I heard it causes hallucinations and I wasn't really ready to trip totally. Well, around 4-5am we left the party and reiforge and I went to the mamak to grab some food. Well, I guess that paid off because I'm not hungover, just very tired.

Can't really type much. My brain has really woken up yet. Heh Heh Heh.

I wish you all a Happy New Year. Well, it was rather mellow one this time around yeh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home