Wednesday, December 29, 2004

You'll Never Guess Who Died....

Yeah, I'll never be able to find out who were the two dead bodies lying on the road tonight either. The fact that their bodies were covered up with old newspaper and that I don't even know these fuckers. What am I rambling about? Well, there was a 10+ car pile-up on MRR2. A Proton Wira was split into half, a Proton Satria had it's whole front compacted, and the others had medium to bad damage. Four cars were total wrecks. Very very amusing accident. There was only one Police Waja handling the traffic as the halved Wira was in the middle of the 3-lane highway. There were a few girls crying by the side of the highway so I knew there were a few joyriders in this pile up. Serves the right and yes, I'm an insensitive bastard.

That was a interesting ending to my "Feel Depressed So Let's Take A Drive" session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home