Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Floating On. Strutting On.

I'm feeling a hell lot better nowadays, and oh yeah, recovering from a serious depression feels great. I won't say that I feel like a million bucks but I certainly feel peaceful, that Zen-like state. I'm still aware that there a lot of things still reverberating from my breakup. The dispute between my good friends and Lina for example. I believe that if my friends decide that they would like to give Lina a piece of their mind, they may do so for it is their right and I don't stop people from expressing their thoughts or emotions. Sure, it'll be horrible for her as she's trying to understand her feelings, her new love and whatever chaos is in her life but I think this is seriously a good time to show people that if we all just sit back and relax, some things will be clearer and sharper.

It's pretty simple, a person like me got blasted out of the water. I was more or less an emotional wreck and I got seriously hung up with Lina. A LOT of heavy emotions were playing with me. However, it hit me that it was time for me to take a step back and think/ponder for a moment on what the situation was like overall. I did everything from quitting my vices to exercising. All of them worked and now that I'm in the midst of healing my mind, body and soul, I keep on feeling better and better. Yes, I'm still in love with Lina but the way things are, I might be closing that storybook in the near future.

Well, this post could be edited by me and it would just have a few words. They'd most probably go like this:-

"Take it easy, just chill and life will open a path for you."

I bid you all, good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home