Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Grounded In Reality or High In Outer Space? Part One

I'm in a rather bittersweet mood. Took a drive around KL and just decided to observe society while listening to some good mellow music. I didn't exactly get some kind of major revelation but I did realize some rather interesting things.

People, by nature, find it very hard to accept the fact there are people that love them to death and there are people who hate them to the bone. The emo/goth/punk/insert MTV genre here kid. If I wanted to keep this blog entry short, I'd just tell you to go listen to Linkin Park and you'll see what I mean. Dayum. But I'm not gonna tell you that, you see, it's horrible how some people think that nobody listens or cares about them. I mean, yeah, there are people that can't be bothered to listen to you whine and whine and oh yes, whine but in the end, there are some people that care enough to listen and if they think you've been led astray, will tell you to shutthefuckup. What I'm getting to is, there are people who care for you and there a people who want to murder you, it's all up to you on how you take it. It'd be muuuuch better if people knew how to chill. Something that I know very well.

It's not entirely good to be incredibly happy either because you'll end up getting too full of yourself and think that no matter what you do, your friends will laugh it off. This, I learned through first-hand experience but I won't bother you with the details.

Well, this is all that I am able to express but I know for a very fact that I will be adding more to this train of thought.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home