Thursday, December 30, 2004

Of Past Lovers and Smiles.

Heh, had to post another entry as this is totally unrelated to whatever I posted earlier. This is more like real journal entry than a personal thought.

Well, had an extremely busy day today, what with all the planning for a New Year's Eve Bash at my place. I dropped by BarBlonde today to pick up Roll and meet up with some old MVA friends. Came too late to get any food but I got a free Coke so I guess that's cool. Bailed Roll out of the place and drove to BrewBall @ Phileo Promenade, Ampang Park. Then, BAM! I saw her, or at least I thought it was her.

I saw my ex-girlfriend, the first woman I fell for, playing pool at the table opposite of me. Just as I was shaking hands with Vidad and Prem I noticed that she was looking at me. I was trying to make sure if it was her so I just flashed a smile. Miraculously, she smiled back. Goodness Gracious Me! I felt nice. It's been too long since a girl smiled at me. Not including friends and family of course. Throughout the whole hour that I was there, I could only manage a smile everytime we met gazes. Of course, deep down inside me I knew that it was too early to get involved with another woman, I rather not get myself committed again since I'm still in the midsts of fixing and upgrading my body and soul.

But DAYUM! She was fine. Really fine, words cannot describe it, it's just one of those girls that really catch my fancy. That scares me a little bit, but it's a good sign of moving on. Well, looks like the hunt will be starting next year once renovations on myself are done.

Yay for me.

1 Comments:

At December 30, 2004 at 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! i thought i was ur first one?! -_- hahaha. kidding. kidding. go amir! muahaha. sorry. a bit high. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home