Thursday, December 23, 2004

Technicolour Girls

Hmmm, there times when I wonder if people actually support the independant film scene in Malaysia. Sure, a Semester 2 student from MIIM might not get a lot of attention from other people but is it actually hard to just lend a hand? This, from my POV, makes me believe that some old dudes in the industry are too busy trying to earn money for themselves than help the overall scene. Of course, I expect them to go and say, "When I was your age, nobody helped me out."

How hard is it to actually give some simple advice or maybe a little bit more?

Sure I'm one out of the hundreds of young film makers, nothing but an insignificant number. Well, Ithe day I finish my first short will be a lovely one, and nobody can deny that from me. Nobody.

Ah yes, a request would end this entry rather nicely, anybody kind enough to borrow me the services of their computer (with a firewire port) do message me. All i need to do is rip out the video into digital format. That's all. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home