Sunday, December 19, 2004

Love And Peace Or Else

I've had an odd day. It's bad but somewhat bittersweet.

First of all I feel horrible and my self-esteem for today is at an all time low.

Okay, mom finally found out that I smoke and being the typical chinese mother she is, which is also a good thing, god bless her soul, has forced me into quitting 12 days before my actual date of quitting. Nothing too bad.

The main reason why i feel so down and 'orrible is well, I don't know, I've got a vidcam from Roll for the week which is great and I get to film starting from tomorrow but man, I feel like a sack of pet rocks.

It would be right for me to smoke a cig and go to sleep but now..... I can't.

Well, CosMas was a blast, loved being the emcee.... somewhat tiring but fun. Can't wait for next years.

Yes, i decided to end it happily. Gonna stay up the whole night acting all psycho and shit

1 Comments:

At December 19, 2004 at 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mir, r u quiting? that's good! ganbatte!
anyway, do u have any particular anime that u like? let me know at my blog k?

ciao, aainaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home