Sunday, March 06, 2005

Sleep comes to the lucky bastards.

Indeed it does. I'm lucky when it comes to certain things but sleep has always been one of the few things that I rarely luck out on. Ah well, it was about time I did a blog entry. Most of the time I post some random things on my LiveJournal. I would usually reserve this blog for more thoughtful entries but for today, I'll turn a blind eye.

I'm currently wondering what's troubling me to the point that I can't really sleep despite the fatigue within me. I would light up a cigarette but I'm forcing myself to stop at Death Stick #6 which is a tremendous jump for me. A pack of 20s a day to a mere 6 sticks a day. Wundebar. I'm wondering if the fact that one of my best friends is leaving for Australia in just a few more days is bumming me out but I believe that his three month holiday definately made me realize who I really am and who my friends are. He's part of circle of friends that pulled me out of my depression and also on of the major links in the Melawati group of friends. Well, we had fun and it's time to go on with real life I suppose.

Then there's a slight hint of loneliness (I can hear countless people telling me to take it easy and not rush into another relationship. ::grins:: ) Well, that's terribly true but I guess I miss having somebody special but meh, Lady Luck will smile at me once more........eventually. My first real relationship was all about luck anyways. So, I suppose that luck/chance will play another significant part in the next one.

I'm rambling on and on. I wonder if I sound like I'm whining? A blog is a blog I suppose, anything that comes to mind should be put to pen and paper, figuratively speaking of course. Heh, I just realized that from a mindless rant about my inability to sleep has turned into what I feel about things now. Amazing. It's like having a conversation with myself. Well, it's true that I have a certain inner voice that I converse with but haven't heard much from him in awhile. Yes, there's Jace and then there's Amir. Amir is the physical being while Jace is supposedly this wise sentient being that lives in Amir's brain. That's about it.

Well, I should stop rambling now. I feel so.... mentally unstable? ::grins::

By the way, I picked up two music CDs recently, one being DJ Krush - ? -jaku- and the other is a Drum N Bass CD, mixed by Timecode. Both are great and are my current obsessions. One for chilling and one to pump me up. Brilliant.

Peace Out.

2 Comments:

At March 15, 2005 at 9:25 PM, Blogger Roulefx said...

hurm.....what a sigh on your thought! i knew u kinda hard to wake up in da morning!! but can u just wake up and go to college!! hurm..i guess u never serik!!! oi....i rely on u....if u wont go..me too....who will gonna pick me up? ha..tell me?? then how can i hekp u to cope with those subject's junkies?? then dun regret and blame me if u dun do well on ya exam!! anyway.....maybe im a lil bit harsh...but i meant it!! damnly serious!! dun ever play truant again! focus...and go to school, kid!!!

 
At April 16, 2005 at 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Err, where are da new posts?

Re-reading this post I realise that I kinda miss having a special significant other as well. It's nice to know that someone else in this world feels strongly about you in a way that makes you feel like you're standing on an elevated pedestal, no?

Anyway, keep in touch, m'boy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home