Monday, January 10, 2005

Jace = Menacing?

Well, I was in a real foul mood earlier today and decided to look for some trouble in my area. I just wanted to get into a nice brawl for some odd reason. Honestly, I can't even remember why I was PO'ed. Well, in the 3 hours I spent wandering around my area, nobody, I repeat, NOBODY, dared to fight me and that was even with me provoking them. I'm not sure if it was my aura or body language but something made the kids feel that I shouldn't be messed with.

Now that I think about it, I find it very amusing because if any of you have seen my picture, I do not look the menacing/scary type. Hell, I look like a good boy. So, I guess that this is just one of those things that you learn about yourself as time goes by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home