Friday, January 21, 2005

Grey Matter and Its Stimulants

I think I've mentioned this a number of times in the past but I'll say it again.

My blog dies everytime I'm in a happy chapter of life. Well, its not the best of times I've had but one thing for sure, I have gotten myself out of that hellhole you call Depression. I realized this a week ago but I've been too busy having fun too actually blog. Heh. Even my style of writing has taken a more relaxed and laid back tone now. The fact is this, only when I'm rather down or thoughtful do I write very long and complicated entries. When I'm happy, it's incredibly tough to write long posts. The only reason why I'm blogging now is due to the fact that I had one carton of orange juice, one double shot espresso, and an Oreo-base Mars Cheesecake. My brain is uber now. I have Masako to thank for the cheesecake, really blew my brain out of the water.

And so, you'll be seeing less updates. Which is more or less good seeing that less updates mean I'm a happier person. XD

Just to fill in some of the people that don't have the privallege of seeing me everyday (e.g.: close friends that are currently overseas.) I will just list down what I've been up to.

  • Started swimming and cycling everyday
  • Got back in touch with old friends
  • My smart-ass remarks are slowly coming back. You have been warned.
  • Several "investments" are looking good.

That's about it I guess. I'm gonna hit the sack. Stay Safe. Stay In School Kids.

and

Peace Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home