Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Bleached

I bleached my hair a few days back.... dying it red for my Reno cosplay and hopefully everything will turn out okay. I'll just post the pictures here. Yeah, I'm somewhat beng-ish....... heh.

Emo-Beng
Nicotine-Beng
Nicotine-Beng2

I like surprising people and nothing confuses people more than a chinese looking dude with bright hair driving by them blasting music. Feng Tau (very cheesy techno that bengs listen to)? Nope, I blast independant hip-hop from my speakers and that just makes people wonder, "WTF?"

2 Comments:

At December 7, 2004 at 9:15 PM, Blogger Roulefx said...

hurm..i guess..Amir you should stick on that kind of hair...coz u look so ah beng!! no hard feeling ok!!! oii...y did u leave me on that 1st paper.....i have to walked home!!! so mean!! hurm..whatelse wanna say..huh!! dunno...i guess i'll be leaving by now!! buye!!!

 
At December 11, 2004 at 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

didnt u already bleach u hair before this? iyeh...look so ah beng-ish...kakkoikunai yan...

aainaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home