Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Good Morning Fellow Sentients.

I was running on pure caffeine yesterday.... i'll have to thank Adrian and Dai when i meet them for giving me a drink that works better than any japanese energy drink.... Although I feel very nauseaous right now.... I guess hyper-ness has it's bad points eh.

I believe I'm starting another trend here. 80% of the time I blog, it HAS to be about a weird dream. This entry is no exception. ^^;; Although this dream-entry is uber-sketchy since i was tossing and turning in bed about 20 minutes ago, thanks to the coffee.

I'll just rattle off what i remember.

I was forced to go to Japan with Set-chan and i think i had to live there. Was pretty un-happy with the decision since i had to become a caretaker of some old apartment. (Although, now that i think about it, ain't that bad.) Life in Japan........ was exactly the same as life in Malaysia.... although hanging out in town was a whole different matter and i think i was broke the moment i reached Japan....

BLAM

Alarm clock rang. I really wished the dream continued.... ah well. It felt very VERY Love Hina-ish (my fault really, i was reading the manga before i went to bed.) I'll see what happens when i read hentai manga before i sleep ^^;;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home