Thursday, August 07, 2003

*yawns*

G'evening........ or should i say....good early morning?

I went to sleep at 10pm and i got up at 1am in the morning just to check if my file encoding finished....... and i get some kinda DiVX error....... I shall just stick to mpeg files when making VCDs......... And now, i'm kinda blur, kinda sick and very awake. What to do...... my whole room is pitch black 'cept the light from the monitor and the constantly blinking modem.....

Waitaminute,

It wasn't blinking earlier since my ISP was either doing some maintainance or just fucking the phone lines and I couldn't go online..... The internet junkie feels the pain of disconnection....... I'm just thankful that I didn't have to use my 56k modem to get my usual fix...... Coz that would've sucked. Big Time. Since i have nothing better to do, I shall rant on how bad disconnection is to me.

Or I Could Not...

Yeah, I'll spare you all from the torture. In other news, I've finally gotten an ATM card...... after much procrastination (most of which was my fault anyway) Yeah, i still believe that having tons of money in your locker is cooler than an ATM card but hey, not much use if you can't bring it around in a card. And now the mosquitoes are really getting to me............. *scratches*

I think I'll try to go to sleep and see if i'm plagued by more Bruce Willis dreams, or some other actor/actress that will just surprise me....

Bollocks to that, ladies and gentlemen. And a very good early morning to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home