Sunday, August 10, 2003

A Very Good Morning From Jace-Land.

After a solid day of Arcade-ing..... My feet feel...... non-existant. Let me list down the games I played, Ez2Dancer, Pump It Up, Bishi Bashi, Some Kinda Metal Slug Clone with magical creature-familiar thingy and Daytona. Played about 5-6 games of Pump It Up..... and tried to clear Extravaganza/Final Audition Remix when i was at my limit.... Should've tried it earlier during my insane dancing session.......... Curses. I'm pretty sure i could clear it. Cleared Turkey March Extra Expert tho' but then again, I've always found that sound easy to pass...... for some odd reason XD

Destroyed my watch's strap during my freestyle routine. The screw just snapped when i did a hand-slap thingy...... Had to go down one floor to repair my watch.... But i think the owner sort of knows me since this was my third time snapping the strap.... ^^;;

Currently checking out my friend's Dave Matthews Band CD..... 'sall right i guess, but it feels a bit old-school-ish. Sweet God, as i'm typing this, my mom's lecturing me, why couldn't she just have gone out of town for a month....... give me more room to breathe. Grrr.... No point in getting angry right now...... Just a few more months before I move out of this house... I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home