Saturday, August 09, 2003

Greetings. Blogging from Rei's house here....

I've come to a decision that alarm clocks are useless to me now. I've been waking up on my own too often nowadays........ and at an uber-early time too. My body doesn't complain but I don't like it. I don't like it at all. My past exploits as a night crawler are rebelling against this mutiny.... My own body, betraying me and forcing me to wake up. The way things are going, in a few weeks, I'll most probably be thankful for this bastard of a gift. ^^;;

On other Heretic New, I ate some chili yesterday at my favourite Chicken Rice shop. And I HATE chili or anything that's related to that god-forsaken thing. I ate it, and i found it pretty tasty.... What pushed to me to such madness? 5 people making fun of me and set-chan spoon fed me the blasted stuff..... And now i don't mind the chili anymore. Yes, i'm changing again. Amazing. Jace evolves! Just like his layout. XD

My Gran Turismo skills have gone to Hell.... again. At least my Silent Hill skills are still good althought SH3 is hard..... and freaky too. I must win it!!! THPS4.... i don't even have to mention it. I still irritate 80% of the people I challenge.

I'm outta here. Gonna go raid Rei's fridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home