Monday, August 25, 2003

G'morning people,

Oof... Went mountain biking and bmx'ing at the same time yesterday..... both of which i'm bad at.... but do it just for the sake of building up my stamina and strength.

It started out as a 'Soul Searching' ride..... basically a way for me to gather my thoughts and ideas for the pieces of fiction i write. 30 minutes of solitude was all i got since my friend Jon called me and we ended up going biking at his usual spot. Hey, i'm not complaining since i had a pretty good time trying to do a blooody bunny hop.... never managed to pull one off but hey, at least i tried ~_~

Amazingly, I'm done with Chapter 6 of Inner Ghosts. I just have typed it out yet since i was on the phone till midnight yesterday. Hehe... the 'missus' does not like me taking advantange of her blur-ness when she's under medication..... and yes set-chan, i still want something from japan damnit! :P

Had an uber-weird dream earlier, I'm not going to explain since it's a weee bit too..... well, i'm just not going to explain but it involves the whole alphabet and an accident. 'nuff said. Because of that trippy dream, i have a throbbing headache..... nyeh schmeh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home