Friday, August 22, 2003

*takes deep breath*

GO BACK TO CHINA YOU TUBBY FUCK !!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW JACK-SHIT ABOUT ME !!!!

okay now that's i've got that off my chest. I shall relax...... for the time being. Only a handful of people understood what i just said..... and let's leave it that way shall we? XD

Today was a considerably normal day i suppose. Had a biology and history test..... all objective..... thankfully. Had tution at 3pm till 5pm.... and i found out that i have another tution at 5pm too.... realized that around 6pm....... royally fucked.

Finished Chapter 5 of Inner Ghosts. I've got enough anger and hate within me tonight... so i might start writing chapter 6 tonight too... I'll post it on FictionPress.net later.

I'm outta here..... Need to fight off this urge to start smoking again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home