Thursday, August 21, 2003

As I'm typing this down, my mom is lecturing me for a far. Making noise. I would say, "Empty vessels make the most noise." but she's just looping the same arugement over and over again. So it's not really empty...... just repetetive (sp). Ah yes, once i have children of my own...... I'll most probably do the same god-damned thing. I pray that time never happens.

In other news (since almost everybody knows i have issues with my parents), A Very Happy Birthday to Set-chan! Altho' i wouldn't call this year's birthday a 'Sweet Sixteen'........ gomen... but hey! Celebrate Damn It! XD

Ah, my mother has stopped her lecturing. Amazing..... will i see a pig in the sky? Or did she just take a break to regain her voice?

Anyhoo, i'm outta here...... damn thursdays.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home