Tuesday, August 19, 2003

I sense an angst-ridden blog entry today......

Ah, wonderful day...... I went to school to find out that my "Ala SPM" tests starts tomorrow. It was supposed to be fucking cancelled damnit! That was just the start of my problem of course...

I have to do my Biology and Add Maths Folio and pass it up by this week.... and i have no fucking idea where to start. Grrr... pretty depressing day i guess, I left school early (around 9:30am) and went to sleep...... Been feeling very fatigued the past few days... I have no idea why..... Highly doubt that i have some rare disease that'll keep SPM away..... tch

Yes, blogging is partially good for the mind. Since you can whine and whine and oh yes whine till you feel better. It's better off than posting some fake life and expect people to praise you (i have no idea if such things exist, but hey, it's the fucking internet.)

In other news, I've started to re-write chapter 5 of "Inner Ghosts" and hopefully this trend will continue till i finish the damn story. I can't believe that I actually left the story alone for almost a year. Correction, EXACTLY a year. I stopped on the 18th of August 2002. I picked it up again last night, 18th August 2003. 'nuff said.

Back to examination stress... suicide sounds tempting but hey..... I've got better things to do. I mean, SPM ain't the most important thing in the world. Life goes on. Unfortunately, I'm surrounded by a paranoid mother who only believes in academic results and a father who has no faith in me. Yes, this is one of the few posts where I wanna bitch. You don't like. You can get the fuck out.

There's an icy vice-like grip on my heart right now. It'll melt..... eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home