Sunday, August 24, 2003

G'evening by-products of the internet,

This whole weekend has been fucking me over. I think my blog has taken a too angsty feel to it....... the same way it just died when i got too bummed out. The chances of me not blogging anymore are higher than the past 2 months.... but then again, when have i ever kept my word? :P

It's amazing how i'm fucking angry right now........... but i'm listening to The Beatles. She's got a ticket to rideeeeeeeeeee............

*switches to Mindless Self Indulgence*

ah, much better. Now where was I? Ah yes, chapter 6 of Inner Ghosts is postponed...... due to excessive crap-lectures from my lovely parents. Maybe i should develop 13 split personalities like Keiran in Inner Ghosts...... that oughta scare the shit outta them.

Yeah.... i'll start talking to myself in front of them..... let's see how they react to that. Ohyohohohohoho

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home