Thursday, August 14, 2003

G'morning net-dwellers.

Started reading my manga all over again.... It's like a never-ending cycle. Some manga last forever while others just turn to mold. Love Hina and Evangelion and a bloody long list are in the eternal area...... while hentai turns to mold..... except for the ones done by professional manga artist when they were still 'amateur' artists. Yeah, amateur indeed...

We're gonna hold a mini b-day party for Set-chan this saturday at my house. From a PS2 Party to a b-day party, it's like this pokemon evolved or something.... somehow a pokemon analogy was a bad thing to do...... may the elder gods forgive my insolence. *kills a lamb as sacrifice*

The orange-y hue of my room is starting to give me the feel of an 80's tv series. If only i had some cheesy synth music playing in the background, that'd be faaaaar out. LSD tripping indeed.

In other news, i've started two short stories, "The Legacy" and the other is title-less.... The Legacy started as a high-school composition..... but I decided to make it into a short story XD The other one is just gonna be the usual blood and guts fare.... unless i hit some kinda uber-enlightenment phase.... I'm just doing this so i don't hit yet ANOTHER bout of writer's block.

Stomach doing some voodoo wop right now. I'm gonna go hunt for some food......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home