Friday, November 05, 2004

Gears Missing.

Today is somewhat uneventful, besides the MASSIVE storm that hit KL today. Dai and I took a shortcut through a hill and ended up almost banging into a green wall of trees..... There was a small landslide in Hartamas, nothing news-breaking though and of course, the 3ft flood near Tesco.

Dai and Sizer are currently at my house, playing Katamari Damancy, a game which I swear to god has to be the work of the Devil, for it is so addictive that it should be illegal. It's like crack for the brain. I can't get the freaking theme song outta my head. Very very tripping, I'm not surprised if the creators of the game were tripping out on 'shrooms or LSD when they were coding this game.

Well, it struck me today that I finally noticed that I've got a few gears missing in my daily routine. It's very troubling indeed since most of time today I felt rather uneasy, anxious and.... how do I put it, well just not running as smooth as I think I am. There are a few things that could be the reason behind my anxiety. (e.g.:- My recent break-up / the massive amount of gaming I've been doing. / The lack of college work. / The uber-flirt in my college that can't keep her hands off me.)

Or,

It could be all of them, which could be very much true. I honestly don't feel very good right now, rather nauseaous actually but that could be from the 3 sticks of cigarrettes I smoked earlier. 3 sticks in a row a few months ago doesn't effect me drastically but now, my head's spinning. Yeah, I didn't feel so..... calm, somewhat giddy, a dose of depression maybe but I certainly felt the old urge to chain smoke ala National Service Training Camp days....

Well, the show must go on and I'm just gonna see how the days go on, maybe I'll adapt to the missing gears or replace the missing ones with something else. Either way, I've got movies to direct and money to earn in the future, hence, I gotta harden me mind ya.

Peace Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home