Wednesday, September 08, 2004

The Time Has Come

Well, my semester break just started. One semester done. Just like that. Broadcasting doesn't seem to be such a bad idea after all. Classes are good even though my college isn't one of the best colleges but not that I really give a damn. I'm off to Canada once I'm done with my diploma!

Planning to do some major physical training during my holidays. I've gotten way to flabby than I'd like. It'll be just like being in NS camp all over again. Minus the useless lectures. Well, all I hope is that I'll get back my lovely abs.

I just realized that my blog has been around for 2 years plus. Never knew time passed by so fast. Time doesn't fly, it takes a freaking space shuttle. Throughout these two years of blogging (though I'm not exactly a frequent blogger), I realize how much I've changed. Some good. Mostly bad. I talk so much about getting back my 'wang'/'groove'/'chutzpah' but you know what? I never got it back. It's most probably gone from my sight. Well, I'll have to just sort things out one by one eh? I doubt that I'll get everybody to like me if I revert to my old groove-a-delic self. Don't really give a rat's ass if they don't like. As long as I do. (Could a storm be heading my way?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home