Friday, September 10, 2004

Be Quiet And Drive (Far Away)

Yeah, I'm getting the need to travel far far away again. Traveling is in my blood and well, I haven't gone anyway far or seen any new sights since I was in my National Serivce camp. That was only Muadzam Shah, Pahang.

I should take another trip to Singapore or maybe Thailand. The only things stopping me are my financial resources and time. I'm currently in the middle of the MVAs (Malaysian Video Awards). Yeah, I'm a volunteer and as fun as it is, it's taking up a lot of my free time. I'm bloody thankful that I'm on holiday or I'd be getting the fluggescheimen up my arse.

Well, I guess one day I'll just blow about a thousand bucks on just traveling around Malaysia. That ought to kill my itchy traveller's feet.

2 Comments:

At September 11, 2004 at 5:26 AM, Blogger MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

*does not hug, but waves as a friendly gesture*

Good, finally I've found your blog. You don't mind if I were to link you up with mine, do you?

Have fun at the MVAs!

 
At September 12, 2004 at 10:53 AM, Blogger Jace said...

Be my guest. I've got no problems with people who i know linking me. ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home