Sunday, September 21, 2003

Coffee Loves Me.......... Coffee Loves Me Not.......

Sweet Monkey Jesus...... thanks to my another last-minute cramming session and one VERY strong cup of coffee........ i've been throwing up ever since i jut woke up. Typing this is not going to be an easy job.

Yes, my trials are STILL on....

Smack me with a Textbook and call me Delilah.

It's been 18 days since i last blogged.... doesn't really bother me but just stating numbers right now is somewhat........... soothing. In eight more days i will be turning into a fucking monk/hermit. Ah, the life of solitude and studying, that is the life of a studying hermit!

'tis the season for self-inflicted injuries.

Yeah, SPM is starting in less than 1 & 1/2 months, more warning klaxons are blaring in my noggin.... fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Thank you. Now the candyman will come for my soul......

AXN Anime Fest is on the 27th of September, I'll be there as a Cosplay Co-Ordinator, freebies for me! XD Unfortunately, that will be the last day i actually get to go out and chill with my friends or set-chan...... suxx0rz.

::bangs head on table::

I WILL NOT BE BOTHERED! STUDY LIKE A MUTHAFUGGA!!!

well....... i did enjoy almost a year and a half of relaxation..... i guess one month or so of studying is a fair price to pay.

So, i'm off to make myself another cup of uber-coffee..... Coffee, it kills brain cells...... BUT stimulates your mind at the same time.

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT POSSIBLE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home