Wednesday, August 06, 2003

00f, terrible headache folks......

This must be a sign that i shouldn't wake up too early in the morning. I'm pretty sure i had a faaaaar out dream....... but i can only remember fragments of it this time. And no, I was not Bruce Willis for the second time. That's just too fucked up. I know it involved World War II and modern weapons entering that specific timeline..... I think I was somewhere in Europe.... Ah Well, might as well leave that dream as it is if i can't remember it clearly. I pretty sure I died. Past life flashback? I highly doubt that.

Hmmm, my sickness attacks again.... For those who have no idea what i'm talking about, I've been having nausea attacks every morning. Doesn't matter if i ate something or jumped around, as long as i'm awake, I'll find some way to throw up. Yeah, i threw up while writing this blog. I'm beginning to wonder if this is one of smoking's side effects. Or rather, after quitting it. I shall ponder on that while i continue on this winding path of Life.

I'm looking at my Hyundai Broadband Modem blink and blink.... it's somewhat hypnotic. That and the mp3s playing on continously in the background. I'm gonna stop now before i start describing my room....... ^^;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home