Saturday, July 13, 2002

Looking back at my previous post, i've noticed one really interesting thing...........
When Jace looks too cool - verging on to the realm of bishounen - that's when people start hurling ego-degrading things at me.. ^^;;
Unfortunately, i've decided to take things in stride, unless people threaten to bust my balls..........for real. >_Got myself the latest Red Hot Chili Peppers album and yes, it's S U G O I!!!!! ::starts dancing around the room::
Finally got myself a Japanese dictionary.............it was pretty hard for me to part with my 60 ringgit.......... -.- sniff
I did however, find a really good music cd shop which sells original CD's for a really REALLY cheap price!! Can't reveal where the shop is tho'
sworn to secrecy............let's just say my album was purchased at the price of RM35 ^^
me and Haiks were chillin' around KLCC and ended up disturbing some girls threre...............::Jace is pelted by stones::

I'm off now.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home