Wednesday, July 10, 2002

24 hour Singapore Trip

phew.................just got back from the train station.........i've never been on the go for 24 hours before..............>_<

Anyway, since my chlling time was extremely limited i couldn't decide what to get for myself and the fact that I was extemely cash strapped..........nyo
My trusty 1 year old MRT card still works after ^^ yeah yeah. I know it's a small thing to be proud off but hey i'm a petty petty man ^^;;;
Almost got myself a puri-kura in on of the japanese shops in Bugis Street but that's when something amazing caught my eye.

LOVE HINA MANGA!! Made up my mind after that. Main reason why i didn't sleep the whole night......too much reading!!! The FHM there is pretty good too.
Although I don't know what's the deal with Malaysian and Singaporeans dissing each other. nyo...................I do have one scary story to tell but that wouldn't be l33t......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home