Thursday, July 11, 2002

Late night update........^^
Finished watching half of the Scryed series......i've gotta watch myself.......too much anime will drag me into a very deep depression. I don't even want to remember what
Evangelion and Love Hina did to me last time.....................>_< ittai!!
Finally got the puri-kura scanned by Rei and managed to get one pre-production sketch from Rei............god, we are definitely slacking off on this webcomic project. Gomen ne minnasama ^^
Time To Link The Pics..........don't be surprised.........i'm not as kakkoi as the Jace in the sketches ^^;;;;; that's just how my ego looks like........nyo

Part 1 out of 3 from the PuriKura
Part 2 out of 3 from the PuriKura
Part 3 out of 3 from the PuriKura
A mech called Verossa......sorry bout the comments, tired......
Various sketches of Jace............chibi-jace.........nyo

That's about it, damn, pepsi twist is not a drink.......it's poison.............>_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home