Saturday, July 06, 2002

konbanwa!

Lots of people are logging in ICQ right now so i'll guess this entry will be pretty short. I shall do a review of my day. Simplified version. No fancy english today people. Then again when did I ever use fancy English? ^^

-Went Out To Sg Wang To Meet Richard
-Woke Up Late And Hence, Kaoru Got Angry
-Richard Couldn't Make It Due To Cautious Mother, but 'sokay
-Ended Up Playing One Round Of Pump It Up (Damn I've lost my skills ^^;;) and DDR
-As A Gift, We Took A ƒvƒŠƒNƒ‰ or in English Print Club For Richard, Will Post Picture Once Rei Scans It
-Called Up My Good Anime Supplier Friend And Went To His House To Get Chobits (super-kawaii chii goodness!!!)
-Ended Up Walking Back To My House, At Least 3-4km!!
-Sis Had A BBQ Today........mmm Good Food!

Audio Galaxy died a few days ago, so i've started using WinMX pretty good program, if only more people used it!! Join and share your anime songs with me ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home