Saturday, September 27, 2003

"Shiroi Natsu To Midori Jitensha, Akai Kami To Kuroi Gitaa..."

yep, I'm listening to the same song again, just that this time i typed the title of the song in japanese. XD

Yesterday was AXN Anime Fest '03.... and it was a blast indeed, despite some below average organizing but hey....... it was still good. Although a shitload of AXN forum goers would just love to flame me for saying that. Then again....... I wonder how many of them actually cosplayed and socialized with other cosplayers/artists. Yes, the previous sentence had more than one meaning. XP

Since i was one of the Cosplay Co-Ordinators..... Rei, Dai and I were in charge of the Cosplayers Changing Rooms..... just had to make sure nobody did any 'bad' there. :P Pretty boring job...... but hey, 'sall good. And the fact that i snuck out one too many times with Set-chan... I was practically a useless co-ordinator, Rei can vouch for that.

Yesh, Set-chan was in a mini-skirt!!! XD XD XD

And a goth-ish leather jacket courtesy of Miss Harle..... wait.... the whole outfit was Harle's.... but hey.... it was one of those moments i wished i had a freaking digi cam to take pictures of my 'mistress' :P

Hung out a LOT in the staff room..... actually managed to crawl under on of the tables and 'dissapear'. hohohohoho

Around 6:15pm or so, Set-chan and I went out (again) and watched 2 Fast 2 Furious..... which was okay i guess... didn't even finish watching the movie since we had to leave early.

Around 8:45pm, i sent her home and ran, yes i seriously ran to the MVEC, in a suit, to make sure that they didn't leave me behind. Ended up taking a few photos and we had a late dinner at 'Oh! Sushi'.

Can't continue right now....... i've got tution in 15minutes..... i'll continue this later folks.

:: EDIT ::

Yes, tution was cancelled...... i think.... Adam didn't return my call.

Back to where i left off. Ah yes, at Oh!Sushi....... had some pretty damn good ramen..... and Chris enjoyed his Cow Tongue thingy... which looked pretty damn thirsty....... 'tis was good eating! And rei paid for my share..... bless his kind corrupted soul.

Grabbed a bus back to the LRT station with him and Richard. Ended up talking to some dude in the LRT named Jared. He's a University Malaya guy i think.... he thought we were drama people since Rei and I were in suits and talking like...... actors? I have no friggin idea.

Came home...... took a shower...... slept. And here i am, trying to recall what just happened yesterday.

I bid you all farewell,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home