Wednesday, June 26, 2002

so bored.............
I've been going online waaaay too much recently.
It's about time I did something.....like continuing my fiction stories that never made past Chapter 2...... -_-
Coz I'm Laaaaazy~~~
Okay. Enough of that today I'll be putting links to my 2 stories, Man Ver 2.0 (Never came up with a good title, so the prototype will do...) and 'Life' (no comment about this piece of work...)

In other news...I started watching Love Hina again....for the 14th time....god, I can't get enough of it......I think I've got some serious issues........
Either that or I'm just very lonely... ::cold wind blows in the background::

::shivers:: I don't have much too say now a days....school is not a fun place....Today I became a zombie and banged into the wall for a few times as I was too drowsy to see where I was going.....more reasons why I need to straighten up and fly right ^_^

That's the end of my blog today folks and I begin to ask myself this question.......does anyone actually read this? Or are they here for the pretty pictures....XD
Sleep will do me good...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home